joi, 2 septembrie 2010

Mesaj

Automatic translation
Do ?...... trying to collect my thoughts in a certain place, namely where I should be what is called head. But we've ever had this? Maybe so, but damn life has made me a cloth, a carpet, when I saw your face. I swear I was ready to hand on the Bible that she was not born yet to subdue me, to which I go. Battalions of women went through to get my face without even a glance from me. Virgin righteous begging me for a moment of love but left me completely indifferent and you came, all women, all eager mattress, you have not thrown me no respect at least, I saw you just shake the eyelid. Why God, for the Lord, I man, unmarried convinced misogynist prototype, just to get me here? I love you or not, it can not say as I can not say if I love you more leg or arm but if I would, I think I would die in pain or I would lose my mind. That art thou to me, um something undefined and without whom my existence would be an ordeal